Get into the Fall with this Creamy Pumpkin Soup recipe! It’s so good you might want to eat the whole pot. It’s a plant based soup made with only the best whole food ingredients. Tantalize your taste buds with this flavor packed soup!
YIELD: 10 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 15 oz cans pumpkin puree
- 1 13.5 oz can coconut milk
- 1 13.5 oz can coconut cream
- 2 cups vegetable broth OR water + vegetable boullion
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- In a medium pot heat olive oil, garlic, onion and cook until onions are semi-translucent.
- Add vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Add pumpkin, coconut milk, coconut cream and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pack a bag because your taste bud are about to go on a field trip!
For More Details Please Visit : http://www.raepublic.com/